INDICATIONS FOR SURROGACY
The principal indications for IVF surrogacy are clear.
(1) Women without a uterus due to congenital anomalies of the uterus who have had a hysterectomy for carcinoma or for severe obstetrical or gynecology hemorrhage or ruptured uterus.
(2) Women who have a lot of repeated miscarriages.
(3) Women who have repeatedly failed to achieve a pregnancy after IVF treatment.
(4) Women who have good long-term prospects for health but they have certain medical conditions, which may make pregnancy life-threatening
(5) Women with “no medical“ indications - career or social reasons